- Monster Rocks by Yesterday on Tuesday
2. Paper Beads by Mini Eco
3. Paper Tube Rainmaker by Happiness in Homemade
4. Milk Jug Ball Catcher by Lakeshore learning
5. Milk Jug Watering Can by The Spruce Jug
6. DIY Marble Run from Toilet Rolls by Powerful Mothering
My kids made the DIY marble run last week and they love it. Today, my oldest decided to make a town with the left over toilet paper and paper towels rolls. He called it Town of Max. He made a tunnel, a road, a tree, and buildings out of the rolls. Then drew Trader Joe’s and a parking lot. He was so proud of his master piece.
7. Kids Craft: 4th of July Rockets via Happiness is homemade